Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy Little Boy


It is hard to believe that March is already here and Rhett is 7 1/2 months old. This is a rare moment, him playing in the floor by himself and happy.
We woke up with a light snow covering everything. Apparently we were just on the edge of a big snow storm. The news said just east of here and into Tennessee saw 6-12 inches of snow. Thank goodness we are not having to deal with that. We are just getting over the recent ice storm and Elizabeth does not want to teach school any later into the summer than she already has too. I for one am ready for spring. Watching golf on TV and not being able to get out and play is killing me. I hope Rhett will want to play golf. Last summer Annie would go with me the course , but she was more interested in playing with the rakes in the sand traps. At least she is practicing proper etiquette, and it was still fun to have her out there with me.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hold him later this week. I hope the bad weather is over by the time we get there.

    ReplyDelete