Saturday, June 20, 2009

Last Stop...Watsons--Out

Ok, last pictures of our day trip. But I had so many cute ones I had to post a few (thousand). Anyway, our last stop was Gunner's Pool. It was so great to be away from toys and t.v. and music and Newport! The kiddos played so well and had so much fun for free! So maybe the best things in life are free (plus gas and snacks). I definitely want to go back to Blanchard Springs sometime.

Look at this water--crystal clear! It reminded of a book my Mimi had when I was little. It showed some children in a stream with fish nibbling their toes. (too bad Annie had on water shoes!)

I'm sure this guy was as sweet as could be but he gave me the creeps. He was showing off his catch of the day to our kids. Please do not invite us to dinner. (was what I was thinking)

Friends Forever! (we hope)

Looking for fish...not for dinner.



B.S. Explorer Team (stands for Blanchard Springs what else?)






No comments:

Post a Comment