Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Rhett Rhett turns 1!

Oh, at this time last year I was just laying my eyes on Rhett for the first time. He was so perfect and precious and sweet and good (and still is all of those things). What a little blessing--he is so much trouble and so worth it! I didn't know I would love him this much (how could I love someone else as much as Annie?). Since he still knows only the cow sound mostly, we decided to do a barnyard theme. This party was funny because he didn't really care about any of it; he mainly just cruised around the house while I opened his presents! What a cutie!

The party room...(aka dining room)
Thanks again to Sabra for the perfect cake!

Hmm. . . a new toy. Where's my broom? (favorite toy of all time)

What? Where did you say it was again? The broom I mean.


Yeah, I like cake. Who doesn't?






1 comment:

  1. What fun birthday parties! I love the cakes . . . who knew Newport had such fancy stuff! Happy Birthday to Annie and Rhett.

    -Monica

    ReplyDelete