Monday, October 26, 2009

Fun at Poppa's Work

Monday, I took Rhett up to the Elevator to see some of Poppa's big trucks, and we even scored a tractor ride! Did I mention Rhett loves to read? Well, he loves to read books about trucks, cars, tractors, etc. He is such a boy!

Rhett and Poppa ready to ride...

Checking out the trailer of the "Sleeper Cab"-which we learned about in one of Rhett's truck books...


Driving the big truck...too bad the battery was actually dead--next time we'll go on a real ride. Just being in it was enough for today. :)


Cool beans! I'm living my dream!


My Poppa is awesome!!!







2 comments:

  1. Gotta love boys and their trucks and boys and their poppas. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was no baby mix-up at the hospital . . . he looks more like his momma every day! The second picture is too cute. He's looking very thoughtful. I'm glad you told me about the pjs at Gap and WM. I'll definitely get some!
    -Monica

    ReplyDelete