Monday, February 1, 2010

We're BAAACK!

Hey, peeps! Have you forgotten about us? I actually haven't been here in so long that it took me three tries to even get onto our blog! Isn't that awful? Anyway, I will try to do better again, but you know how I am. :) Here's a little bit of Christmas past...
Christmas morning and playing nice for just one minute...
Rhett's new red tricycle which Annie rides so much, he looks at it and says "Annie's..."

Annie's new scooter which has only had one test ride outside; it's much better to ride around the house.


Yet another riding toy, but this one's motorized...the box said it got up to speeds of 2 mph! He's faster than that off the four-wheeler!

Annie and Nanna making cookies for Santa on Christmas Eve..check out Annie's bruise on her cheek that she got at the "library" (Barnes & Noble) at the mall. And what kind of face is that?






1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're back - I've been missing the Watson's! I hear the snow in Newport was too amazing, and I'm totally jealous!
    -Monica

    ReplyDelete